About Calvin Klein Europe B.V.
CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2016 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein, Inc. employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
Department and Team
CALVIN KLEIN Europe has launched a series of interconnected projects aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities to create a more connected, integrated and personalized dialogue with our consumers. A key part of this transformation project is the in-housing of our Performance marketing teams.
In the last year we have been building the foundations and the team for Calvin Klein Performance Marketing. Now we are looking into moving to the next phase: building on the foundations and accelerating 2022 growth with key projects within the team and cross teams and departments.
The Senior Manager PPC & Performance Marketing Automation will report to the Director Performance Marketing Growth and will lead a team of 5+ with the support of engineers and data experts.
The Senior Manager PPC & Performance Marketing Automation will be shaping PPC & Automation. The focus areas of responsibilities for this role are PPC Automation, Strategic Projects, and People Management.
- Lead marketing growth strategy for our ecommerce business through Paid Search and Automation of Performance Marketing activities with the objective of maximizing top line growth while maintaining profitability KPIs,
- Lead Paid Search Strategy, Operations and channel roadmap for our ecommerce business with the objective of increasing traffic, revenue and maximize ROI in collaboration with the PPC Manager,
- Drive Operational Excellence: processes that will allow to scale operations across marketing and capsule campaigns, divisions, markets, engines, platforms and different dimensions and components of PPC and Automation,
- Develop and execute channels' roadmap aligned with the overall Marketing calendar and E-Commerce Strategy,
- Drive Performance Marketing automation in collaboration with the channel leads, data and tech teams: work closely with product, engineering, analytics and data science to build bespoke tooling for day to day operational and strategic tasks while maximizing the usage of existing tools across teams,
- Ensure a scalable infrastructure that allows content creation, data aggregation and analysis as well as campaign optimization to take place across multiple markets, marketing channels, engines and platforms,
- Manage all projects on roadmap across the multiple teams and departments,
- Produce and create clear business cases in order to influence business priorities,
- Identify opportunities for growth and turn them into test cases,
- Work closely with the Director Performance Marketing on key strategic projects and initiatives,
- Collaborate with the core stakeholders in understanding business challenges, providing opportunities for growth, and execute with excellence,
- Provide a budget forecast for Ecommerce on a yearly, quarterly and monthly basis,
- Responsible for the relationships with Google and external partners,
- Develop, lead, coach and mentor the PPC & Automation teams.
- 8-10 years of experience in working in a fast-paced Ecom environment and with tech teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Paid Search with proven results of using it to drive business growth and insights.
- Result and data-driven, creative eye, detail-oriented, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- A strong learn-it-all and entrepreneurial mentality.
- Able to adjust to and lead change.
- Able to communicate with and adjust to diverse audiences.
- Proven experience with managing a team of in-house specialists with a high technical background.
- Highly analytical and able to translate business questions and challenges into actionable & measurable solutions .
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.