Senior Manager Operational Risk & Resilience
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Business Assurance & Risk sits within Risk Management and supports the business in four key areas; Profit Protection, Inventory & Asset Control, Crisis Management and Operational Risk.
Its objective is to develop a clear and comprehensive overview of the risk facing PVHE and lead the assurance activities which preserve its value.
In this newly created 2LoD role, you will assume the strategic and operational leadership of our enterprise-wide (operational) risk management program. In addition to general operating risk governance, other key domains will be; Travel Risk & Security, Business Continuity, Crisis & Incident Management and European HSE.
The Senior Manager, Operational Risk & Resilience will partner with all areas of the business across HQ, country markets and supply chain & logistics.
Reporting into the Director, Business Assurance & Risk, the successful candidate will be a business enabler and;
- Design, implement and manage an operational risk strategy and associated program.
- Develop robust reporting and KPIs to measure operational risk, business continuity threats and enable informed business decisions.
- Work cross-functionally to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical operations, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Support in the response to and management of major disruptive incidents (country or regional)
- Embed an EMEA regional travel risk management strategy with an emphasis on international standards and industry best-practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our associates.
Create a European health & safety governance model by collaborating with applicable HQ and market teams to create a safe environment for our associates/customers and ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Deep experience of operational risk and crisis management within a large retail or corporate business (Ideally support by an industry technical accreditation (DRII, BCI etc.).
- Experience of EHS governance (familiarity with IOSH, NEBOSH, etc.)
- Familiar with the applicable ISO standards
- Strong operational leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calmly prioritize under pressure
- Good organizational skills (need mapping) and action oriented
- Strong communication skills; presentation and training, stakeholder (& expectation) management and empathetic sensitivity
- Business fluency in English; any additional European language would be considered an advantage.
- The ability to travel throughout Europe (30%)
- Effective communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Flexibility in a constantly changing multinational environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Professional curiosity.
- Proactive, able to work independently, and as part of a team.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Back to top