Senior Manager, Data-Driven Digital Marketing - Tommy Hilfiger
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Tommy Hilfiger North America has launched a series of interconnected projects aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities to create a more connected, integrated and personalized dialogue with our consumers. A key part of this transformation project is the implementation of a Data Management Platform.
The Data Management Platform Specialist will be responsible for driving the implementation and deployment of the Data Management Platform. As a member of the Integrated Media Team, the person in this role will take the lead in establishing the DMP platform from initial launch, through pilot phase and the fully realized utilization of system to deliver business outcomes moving forward.
- Subject matter expert in DMP audience creation, management and maintenance
- Collaborate with media partners to configure, test, and validate destinations (social, display, rich media, targeting platforms) to send segments for audience activation
- Oversee data taxonomy creation, set up & measurement within platform; managing relationship and key applications of our DMP partner
- Lead first (CRM and website analytics), second and third party data collection planning and requirements and work with internal resources and vendors to obtain and activate necessary data sources
- Develop advanced customer segmentation strategies and use segmentation to build audiences across marketing channels that feed into larger programmatic buying solutions, addressing challenges as they arise
- Analyze internal, external and integrated audience data and information to identify insights that support business decisions and initiatives, from planning phases through activation in a continuous improvement cycle
- Develop reporting capabilities using the DMP to assess audience overlap, trends in size/composition, advertising effectiveness while building a cohesive and unified view of audience data
- Understand the latest industry trends and use cases surrounding the use of the DMP and champion best practices
- Collaborate with vendors and internal legal teams to ensure compliance associated with data-sharing, data ingestion and data-transfer processes
- Work with IT to develop tagging infrastructure to make sure all data on brand and E-commerce websites, apps, and E-mails is being captured correctly
- Analyze and organize the data available to the business. Inspect, clean, understand, and transform data while keeping the big picture of the business model in mind and analyze with focus and purpose to transform quality data into an asset
- Responsible for all aspects of digital campaign analytics including evaluation of marketing program effectiveness and clear communication of results/insights to paid media and resort marketing teams across the organization and external media agencies
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred in quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science/Engineering)
- 7-10 years' experience implementing and/or using DMP platform (preferably Salesforce/Krux) specifically in creating attributes, segments, pushing audiences live and audience analysis. Passion for marketing analytics
- Tag management systems (such as Tealium IQ, Ensighten, BrightTag or Google Tag Manager)
- DSPs (Demand Side Platform e.g. DoubleClick Bid Manager) and DMP (Data Management Platform e.g. Salesforce/Krux) to extract campaign analytics data
- Analytic tools/software such as SAS, SPSS, MS Access, Cognos, Tableau/Datorama, Adobe
- Ad servers (e.g. DoubleClick Campaign Management)
- Attribution management platforms (e.g. Visual IQ or Adometry)
- Marketing Technology/Automation, CRM onboarding, Customer Experience Management, Customer Journey Mapping, Business Consultancy, Web Analytics or related roles
- Online media or digital media planning/buying/agency/technology strategies
- Expert at full utilization of a DMP for maximizing marketing executions and establishing consumer journey path
- Solid experience with Web Analytics (e.g. Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- Skilled in ad servers, DSPs, and general ad technology.
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key. You must be able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed, as well as possess the ability to think through rule-based segmentation logic and explain this to others.
- High attention to detail, and good organizational skills, with a deep understanding of digital marketing and advertising approaches across display, video, programmatic, SEM, social, affiliate, marketing automation/e-mail, search, and social platforms.
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends.
- You possess strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Skilled in writing and conveying ideas in a clear, compelling and concise way
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Results oriented but flexible and adaptable in how you achieve those results with others
- Comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity that comes with working with large cross functional/brand teams
- Innovative thinker, team player, results driven wanting to make impact
- While this role does not have the responsibility for the direct management of a budget it will be necessary for the person in this role to be fully versed in the media plans and allocated budgets for each of the brands so as to be able to plan for media and audience application accordingly
- Demonstrate keen ability to identify all options within a circumstance with holistic view of variables (costs, effectiveness, goals, alignment with business priorities, etc.) to allow for solid, reason based decisions to be made and topline highlights to be escalated when necessary for quick resolve
- Needs to think strategically and creatively. This is a dynamic role that will evolve day to day. The ideal candidate will provide proactive feedback and leverage best practices to make decisions about building and maintaining DMP audiences and be able to communicate the changes, recommendations, and benefits with clear articulation across the organization. Ability to multi-task, collaborate, and be a proactive team player
- Ability to work in fluid environment with changing priorities. Ability to meet deadlines with frequent changes to projects
Back to top