Senior Licensing Coordinator - Calvin Klein Home
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Licensing Coordinator – Calvin Klein Home
The Sr. Coordinator- Licensing will support the Global Licensing Director with all aspects of the Home business to ensure licensee compliance and foster business growth.
The candidate should have a strong appreciation for home design, and a sophisticated aesthetic sensibility. Role will include project management, coordinating Home design/market/event calendar, sales and competitive analysis.
- Day-to-day communication with home team, licensees and internal cross-functional teams
- Work with Director in developing and maintaining a master calendar
- Assist with the monitoring of licensees compliance to ensure businesses follow the established contract
- Manage the account approval process and handle all documentation
- Maintain SIS images as submitted by licensees for internal review
- Create templates and collate data/analysis for monthly business recaps, retailer / management meetings, and other ad hoc reports and ensure information is collected in a timely manner
- Organize and maintain licensee contact sheets, account approvals, and contract binders
- Arrange meetings, develop agendas, and prepare meeting handouts, take minutes and provide re-caps to meeting attendees
- Seasonally collect licensee market dates, line sheets, pricing, door counts, account sales, distributors, and other information
- Assist Global Licensing Director with special projects and analysis as needed (i.e. semi-annual strategy meetings, competitive analysis, store visits, etc.)
- Liaise with customer service, regional offices, and licensees on new business inquiries
- Merchandising Plans + Time and Action: Collect merchandising plans and time and action calendars from licensing partners for CKI review and approval. Ensure shifts to the plan are documented and archived.
- Product Development Calendar: Build and maintain a product development calendar that outlines and tracks deliverables for all licensing partners as well as exclusive products for retail. Product development calendar would include concept through to instore deliverables.
- Go to Market Materials: Coordinate with design and marketing team on behalf of licensing partner, to provide content needed to create marketing sales tools i.e. product knowledge and names, line lists, look books and order forms. Maintain final seasonal sales tools for market.
- Retail Calendar: Will include all significant product launches, deliveries, in-store marketing needs with timeline, as well as promotional calendar through discontinued product.
- Licensing Merchant Coordinator: Manage seasonal sample requests for cross-divisional showroom needs. Manage sample tracking from request, re-bill, and coordinate/track shipment and return of samples if required.
- Monthly Sales Reports: Collect monthly sales and best seller information from licenses to prepare recap for:
- Senior management monthly business status (net sales analysis)
- Sales meeting for design (product focused)
- No direct budgetary responsibility
- Must possess strong influencing skills
- Provide recommendations and guide teams to make decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to work with leaders to provide team recommendations for final decisions
- Appreciation for design/home, art, fashion, culture
- Comfortable with all levels and cultures/relationship builder, needs to be able to navigate within the licensee and at CKI
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effectively and efficiently communicate internally and externally
- Flexible and able to adapt in response to business needs
- Design/Corporate office environment, both creative and deadline oriented
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fashion or home brand in the licensing industry
- Knowledge of the retail and competitive brand landscape
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience working with international offices/partners a plus
- Experience in home/design merchandising/sales in some capacity required
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top