Senior Graphic Designer
The Sr Graphic Designer will be responsible for the development and design of marketing collateral, while maintaining the brand's look and feel.
- Design engaging content for advertising, in-store signage programs, consumer collateral (catalogs, mailers, postcards, etc.), packaging, web-based marketing materials (E-blasts, web banners, etc.), and internal presentations.
- Assist creative team with conceptualizing and executing projects and work independently to develop projects from initial concept through each approval stage until design is finalized.
- Own seasonal in-store promotional signage initiatives.
- Act as a designer, creating layouts and designing into seasonal templates.
- Create comp files for packaging and brand identity presentations.
- Conceive creative concepts that fit within the scope of brand guidelines.
- Ensure brand consistency across platforms, following brand guidelines and seasonal font and color direction for every project.
- Work collaboratively with the Assistant Art Director and Senior Creative Director to ensure that all design solutions meet deadlines, objectives, and budget parameters.
- Board concepts for internal presentations.
- Research and share contemporary trends in graphic design and help build Studio Inspiration Library.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of solid graphic design experience required.
- Apparel industry experience preferred.
- BA / BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent (portfolio required).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven studio environment.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly detail-orientated.
- Proficient in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat Pro.
- Knowledge of WEB design applications a plus.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Back to top