Senior Functional Analyst- SAP
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Functional Analyst- SAP
We are looking for an experienced SAP FICO Solutions Architect to join our Information Technology Finance practice to help drive growth and make a positive contribution to the business and delivery teams. You will bring subject matter expertise and be responsible for production support root cause analysis and solutions design around AP, Banking, GL and Assets processes. This position will have the responsibility to work and deliver SAP implementation services as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules.
- Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
- Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
- Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design and configuration of defects, solving end user problems, answering module-related questions, and testing/validating functionality.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
- Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
- Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP Financials.
- Responsibility for other non-SAP systems used by the Finance business users.
Key Organizational & Reporting Relationships
Key-Users in the areas of:
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Corporate Accounting
- Third parties application suppliers
- Consultants related to SAP
- 5+ years of overall IT experience & 4 + years of SAP FI/CO configuration experience.
- Must have worked on at least one major SAP implementation project
- Must have experience on SAP ECC 6.0/New General Ledger.
- Skill to evaluate and interpret end-users ‘information needs and develop appropriate applications solutions.
- Strong presence and good communications and interpersonal skills
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills
Strong background and knowledge in:
- SAP AP/ Banking/ GL/ Assets implementation experience including systems architecture design.
- Hands-on application and configuration experience of vendor master, automatic payments, electronic bank statements, tax, intercompany transaction.
- Integration experience with third party tools and working experience with banks is required. .
- Must have experience writing complex functional specifications including interfaces.
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Experience in New General Ledger/Controlling, including but not limited to multi-currency experience, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, non-leading ledger, reconciliation ledger, profit center accounting, understanding of financial close and intercompany processing.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top