Senior Financial Analyst - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Responsible for assisting with the worldwide consolidation and management reporting of PVH's financial results. Also, responsible for providing support with the implementation and maintenance of the SAP general ledger and the financial consolidation and reporting tools (HFM/Essbase).
Consolidation and Management Reporting Responsibilities
- Assist with the consolidation and management reporting process for the monthly actual/estimate and annual budgets in order to ensure completeness of PVH's financial statements.
- Prepare monthly consolidation and elimination entries.
- Reconcile trial balances among SAP, HFM and Essbase to ensure completeness and accuracy of the data.
- Assist with the creation, compilation and validation of monthly management reports.
- Perform analytical reviews of management reports working closely with the divisions to understand identified variances.
- Create ad-hoc reports and analyses for senior management and other departments as needed.
- Prepare quarter-end and year-end documentation required by Internal and External Audit teams in a timely manner.
Financial Systems Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the SAP, HFM and Essbase monthly data governance process, preparing supporting documentation for changes related to financial master data elements.
- Maintain and update management reports in Financial Reporting Studio to capture business and reporting changes.
- Participate in the mappings of P&L and balance sheet accounts, cost centers, and profit centers for divisions that are not integrated in PVH's SAP system.
- Address inquiries related to the functionality of SAP, HFM and Essbase.
- Plan, design and develop training materials and execute training sessions to end users as needed.
Experience: 4+ years in a financial consolidation and reporting role, working in a multi-national company with exposure to foreign currencies and financial systems.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting
•Must be proactive, creative, and resourceful in order to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment •Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities while meeting strict deadlines •Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills •Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills •Understanding of financial accounting principles •Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Essbase knowledge strongly preferred •SAP experience is preferred •Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top