Senior Director, Human Resources, PVH AP
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Align HR strategies and plans with the business strategy.
• Execute the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of high-value
added HR initiatives and programs that support business goals and objectives.
• Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the
• Provide leadership, advice, and counsel to management on all human resources
issues and build managers' capabilities to be good leaders.
• Identify and develop leadership talent for pipeline and succession planning.
• Partner with leaders on all HR matters, including talent review and acquisition,
performance management, organizational capability and design, compensation,
benefits, diversity, employee relations, leadership development and training to
deliver easy access, quality service.
• Leverage HR policies, programs, and practices to create and maintain a positive,
• Has strong recruiting fundamentals and a passion for talent acquisition.
• Work with management and C&B colleagues to ensure compensation & benefits
are competitive and equitable
• Manage projects, programs, and practices that engage, inspire, and recognize
• Ensure workforce inclusion, representation, and diversity.
• Educate supervisors and managers and monitor management actions and
decisions to maintain legal and company policy compliance and values.
• Ensure compliance with labor laws and other statutory requirements.
Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations' issues
• Support, track and report HR metrics as means of measuring effectiveness of
our people practices.
• Participate as active and collaborative contributor to regional HR organization
and its region-wide key initiatives.
• Act as leader of high-performing, collaborative HR team that mutually supports
overall internal customer groups and each other.
• Delegate workload as appropriate; manage and coaching direct reports.
• Maintain active communication amongst own team and with HR colleagues.
Experience: At least 12 years of solid experience in HR and 7 years or more in a
team head position. Prior experience in fashion/retail environment is preferable.
Experience in a multi-national company and a multi-cultural environment is essential.
Education: BS or BA in HRM, Business or applicable field.
• Able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of HR strategic planning, people
practices, HR disciplines such as recruiting and talent development.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
• Works well in a team environment and has the drive to be successful.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload with independence.
• Supportive orientation, strong work ethic, and motivation to learn, grow and
• Can manage and drive key projects while influencing change.
• Up-to-date knowledge of employment laws, tax regulations and related
regulatory requirements of HK (and China).
• Experience in handling expatriate employment issues.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must; Chinese fluency
is highly desired.
• Experience in HRIS management.
• Excellent PC skills and proficient in MS Excel, Visio and Word.
Back to top