Senior Digital Asset Coordinator - CALVIN KLEIN
Calvin Klein is looking to hire a Senior Digital Asset Coordinator to work within the Consumer Marketing Organization and join our team in managing and uploading assets to our DAM system used by offices around the world. This individual must be detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, a fast learner of new tech platforms. This person should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to interface with internal and external contacts at all levels.
The candidate should understand video and graphic file types, production/studio/project management processes, and have experience managing related assets and taxonomies in a global retail environment. This role is key to linking the production and delivery of files, particularly product detail photography for Ecommerce, to regional partners via a cloud-based DAM. Customer service mindset and flexibility are a must.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for the daily management of content on the platform, including assigning metadata and keywords, uploading content, folder and file management, and troubleshooting.
- Manages the uploading, archiving, and retrieval of assets on the DAM system as well as maintaining and upgrading the system, procedures, and records.
- Generates asset management progress and system usage reports.
- Registers and trains internal and external users to the DAM system and manages permissions.
- Develops, publishes, and maintains user guide and best practices to be shared out with the global and regional marketing teams.
- Stays up to date of the latest Digital Asset Management technologies and innovations.
- Must have proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Bridge, InDesign, Photoshop
- Capable of managing a large number of concurrent, high priority projects with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Professional, friendly demeanor and proactive approach
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top