Design Your Future at PVH
The role of the Sr. Copywriter is to generate and contribute brand content that builds awareness, engages customers, grows product adoption and drives sales for all the Heritage Brands. This position is responsible for crafting the voice of the brands across multiple touch points including the ecommerce site, in-store, emails, marketing materials as well as product naming and creative concept strategies. The Sr. Copywriter works closely with the creative services and web design teams to generate and execute concepts for all branded materials. The copywriter is expected to actively contribute to the development of new ideas and create polished, final deliverables whether working solo or under the guidance of a more senior creative leads.
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of the Heritage Brands’ branding, advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts.
- Take part in creative conception and collaborate with the product designers and creative teams to develop creative concepts for brand and business initiatives.
- Work closely with creative team to ensure copy “tone and style” are consistent with visual tone and style of each brand.
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of branding and advertising initiatives.
- Interact with marketing leads to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
- Work from creative briefs and under the direction of creative leads to translate concepts into effective copy concepts or text.
- Demonstrate the studio’s high quality standards across all deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 yrs. experience in advertising, in-house marketing agency or related shop.
- BA in English, journalism, communications or a related field
- A solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for a variety of brands.
- Experience with strategic conception, campaign development and creative execution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top