Senior Collector - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Position Summary: The Senior Collector is responsible for timely collection of Accounts Receivable portfolio. Oversees the Customer A/R to ensure accounts are in compliance, in regards to pre-established credit conditions. All of the above is accomplished with minimal supervision.
Primary Responsibilities / Accountabilities of the Job:
- The primary responsibility is the collection of a specific account portfolio which generates and guarantees cash flow for the Corporation in a timely manner.
- The account base consists of low, medium and high credit risk type accounts.
- In addition, the account base consists primarily of smaller volume accounts with the possibility of larger volume accounts that require specific handling and/or maintenance.
- Issues from this customer base must be identified, defined, resolved and collected within the preset specified terms.
- The daily review of corporate orders in a timely manner occurs. This guarantees the flow of merchandise, leading to optimal results for both the customer and our divisions.
- The order flow, if interrupted is communicated immediately to the customer. At that time, the resolution to the issue evolves to enable the order(s) to be shipped.
- Accounts receivable maintenance must be performed in a timely fashion on an ongoing basis.
- Timely communication of significant issues to management is critical. At the end of each month detailed reporting is generated. This accounts for all variances in their A/R; they are expected to have detailed explanations at the line level.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of one year credit experience
- Should possess previous year's business experience leading up to this position.
- This position is for the more experienced collector who can handle the more challenging aspects of the job.
- Previous SAP experience required.
Education: Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma along with relevant experience in credit and collections.
Skills: Communication, Planning, Organizing, Teamwork, Innovation, Microsoft Office, SAP.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top