Senior Buyer, Womens--Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Buyer, Womens—Tommy Hilfiger
- Understands financial metrics to analyze multiple businesses & can make recommendations on how to drive each business based on sales, history & market trends
- Aligns with planning on seasonal receipt plans by dept that support merchandise strategies, penetration shifts between core & fashion & climate/store tiering opportunities in order to deliver topline results
- Ability to develop & drive dept strategies for each business. Analyzes LY info. as well as current market to support strategy development. Identifies how current trend will impact future results and adjusts as needed
- Partners with manager on categories to grow & decline based on identified opportunities keeping in mind sku counts & store space/fixturing limitations. Focus and stand for the important and meaningful segments of each business by store tier and climate profile
- Leads their teams to drive results at the department level. Provides timely direction and clear communication to all team members. Builds relationships through effective collaboration & participles as a solution oriented team member
- Works in partnership with design to edit and assort the line, ensuring product supports dept strategies and falls within brand aesthetic
- Understands competitive set, including pricing, style & key messaging and uses knowledge to make sound recommendations for depts
- Cultivate talent & mentor direct reports– conduct timely coaching sessions to provide feedback regarding growth & development for next level position
- Clearly communicate expectations and implications. Ensure the team has all the tools needed to deliver on their responsibilities
- Demonstrate ability to manage up, down and across with successful results
- College degree, preferably in Fashion Merchandising
- 6 – 8 years related Merchandising/Buying experience
- Experience in Women’s product management
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience
- Strong analytic skills
- Motivation to exceed plan
- Financial analysis capability
- Ability to manage direct reports and drive results through others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial and planning skills
- A demonstrated sense of design and understanding of how to consistently convey our brand to the consumer
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top