Senior Associate, Fabric - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Senior Associate, Fabric – PVH Corp.
Fabric Development and Souring
- Collaborate with design to understand seasonal brand direction and needs.
- Focus on pre-season developments that deliver against the brand’s aesthetics using the best supplier within our mill matrix.
- Guide mills for best technical execution of seasonal fabrics with a handoff of robust Fabric Development Sheet (FDS) to design for creation of Pattern Development Sheet / Knit Development Sheet (PDS/KDS) by design.
- Source Innovative raw materials from current supplier matrix.
- Strategize with sourcing partners to optimize any opportunity of virtual vertical integration, to achieve shorter lead time, sustainability, and potential cost savings.
- Review leverage opportunities with divisional fabric leaders across brands.
- Work with Technical Design to ensure any potential fabric risks are assessed and communicated through Risk Assessment.
- Work within the agree standards of the PVH fabric manual and escalate any exceptions.
- Ensure RM calendar deadlines met, provide timely updates on how development is progressing.
- Use negotiation skills to ensure the most competitive fabric prices are agreed pre-season
Experience: 2-5 years in raw material field in apparel industry
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or industry/mill experience equivalent
- Ability to understand design aesthetics and translate into viable fabrics
- Knowledge of raw material constructions, finishing and dyeing process
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top