Selling Specialist, CKU - Herald Square
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Selling Specialist, CKU – Herald Square
The role of the Selling Specialist is to oversee all aspects of growing and maximizing retail sales in their respective key door/account while increasing the corporate visibility of the CK brands.
- Drive sales to maximize CK businesses.
- Review weekly/monthly sales analysis; identifying store challenges and business needs.
- Assist as needed with Merchandise Coordinator
- Maintain shop standard: maintaining fixtures and correct collateral/ visual enhancements, proper price signage present, sizing and styles defined per fixture at all times.
- Negotiate/secure key floor placement.
- Participate in execution and maintain national CK sale events and new fashion deliveries following store directives.
- Participate in seminars within key doors for on-going training and motivation for store personnel including one on ones with associates.
- Develop positive relationships with store associates and managers.
- Manage store regarding opportunities, challenges, and suggestions. Communicate information to management in a timely manner.
- Guide in-store selling specialists to promote CK brands.
- Assist customer with finding sizes, colors, styles from selling floor and stockroom if needed.
- Engage in suggestive selling of multiple colors and/or sizes wherever possible.
- Build a clientele across all product categories.
- Initiate customer contact and coordinate special events to drive traffic and develop repeat business.
- Develop a partnership with in-store associates and store personal shopper
- Fill in/locate stock and merchandise all fixtures as per CK/account standards.
- Monitor markdowns, POS pricing as needed.
- Provide monthly schedule and weekly updates to management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Three to five years sales/retail experience or equivalent.
Education: High School or technical school completion. Some college preferred.
Skills: Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Outgoing professional with a keen sense of style and fashion
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top