Selling & Service Assistant, Collection Store - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Selling & Service Assistant, Collection Store – Calvin Klein
The Service & Selling Assistant is responsible for providing support to Sales Consultants and Management by processing all customer transactions, providing customer service and other general assistance. They update the client database and act as the point person in facilitating sales at Point of Sale.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for the opening and closing of registers and accuracy of all transactions including sales, returns, exchanges, make change for the registers, cash deposits, etc.
- Proficiency with Computer system.
- Issue credits and gift certificate.
- Takes preventive measures against fraudulent transactions, by verifying client information involving cash, checks and credit cards
- Ability to maintain cash wrap area organized. In charge of replenishing all supplies.
- Assists managers with stock assignments
- Responsible for answering phones and delivering messages to sales professionals. Take detailed messages.
- Follow/adhere to guidelines in Retail and POS Handbook
- Assists managers with the e-commerce orders
- Cover the phones in the reception area, as needed
- Capture client’s information and updates the customer database.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure complete satisfaction of the shopping experience. Help closing the sale and invite the clients to return to the store.
- Assist with gift wrapping and floor maintenance.
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Ability to professionally interact with management, coworkers and clients.
- Strong organizational skills, multitasking and prioritizing capabilities.
- Flexibility in schedule and working hours.
- Ability to stand on your feet for the duration of the shift
- Ability to lift, move and hang merchandise and other items.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1 – 2 years retail experience
Experience working in a luxury environment a plus
Education: High School diploma, College preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to deadline demands as well as handling various tasks
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top