SAP Basis Engineer
high-qualityAt PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle company we need to offer much more than high quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate fashion tech brand.
To achieve our ambition, our SAP Systems team is looking for the analytically minded and customer-oriented talent who can help us in the transformation to a digital-first company. Here your main priority will be to promptly resolve all SAP system related issues, help to improve our operations processes as well as administer and support databases and SAP systems on Windows & UNIX
The Ideal Candidate
You will be responsible for:
- SAP Basis Administration for SAP, Sybase, Oracle or HANA database;
- Providing SAP technical support to PVH stakeholders in tech and business teams;
- Helping the team to reduce and align interdependencies across other teams;
- Liaising with other tech teams and communities to ensure knowledge sharing.
- +4 years of experience in SAP Basis Administration;
- Experience with Windows and/ or UNIX server administration;
- Knowledge of Sybase, Oracle or HANA database administration;
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication, and written communication skills;
- Experience with Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Understanding of system administration and development lifecycle methodologies;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What you can expect from us
- State-of-the-art campus facilities;
- 'All-you-can-eat' healthy lunches and amazing events;
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun);
- International working environment;
We are PVH, one of the world's leading apparel companies with over $8 billion in revenues in 2017. PVH consists of three business groups: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Heritage Brands.
It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, energetic environment where people get opportunities to grow and show their creativity. In our Amsterdam offices, we gather people from all over the world, over 50 nationalities. We work hard, have fun and create an amazing culture.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top