Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer- PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Are you an innovative thinker who likes designing and building scalable technical solutions to complex interconnected problems? Do you have a strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and enjoy working with cross-functional teams to deliver effective, well-designed systems? Are you passionate about Marketing Technology space and have experience with Salesforce Marketing cloud? If so, PVH Technology and Process Group (TPG) is looking for you!
The position will play a key role in delivering marketing technology capabilities to PVH brands globally. Will partner with product managers, engineering teams as well as external partners to design, develop and deliver solutions on Salesforce platform.
- In-house subject matter expert for all things related to Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Understand business strategies, requirements and KPIs; work with cross functional teams to translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Develop, test, and implement multi-channel communications, automations and Journeys in Marketing Cloud
- Develop and modify responsive email templates while providing mobile-friendly design and employing best practices for email layouts and formatting in Marketing Cloud
- Develop dynamic reports and dashboards in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Social Studio & other Salesforce tools such as Analytics Studio
- Implement and manage integrations between Salesforce Marketing cloud and other platforms including Salesforce Service Cloud, Customer Data Platform (CDP), Loyalty Engine etc.
- Collaborate extensively with vendor partners, as well as internal PVH teams to deliver high-quality solutions
- Work with engineering manager to establish support processes for Salesforce platforms across regions; evolve the processes to be nimble and responsive to changing business needs
- Stay current on salesforce best practices as well as other emerging technologies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years of IT experience with 2+ years of hands-on experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or another major email marketing platform
- Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud
- Strong experience with AMPscript
- Experience with agile ways-of-working as well as CI/CD and DevOps processes
- 2+ years of experience in Fashion, Retail or CPG industries is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related experience
Required Job Skills
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience with one of the major marketing automation suites - Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle etc.
- Strong experience with various Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules including journey builder, email studio, content builder, data extensions etc.
- Knowledge of integration patterns (REST, SOAP APIs etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively on a geographically distributed team
- Comfortable engaging with vendors and other engineering teams on a highly technical level
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to inform recommendations
- Goal oriented and self-motivated within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to iterate quickly in an agile environment
- Ability to learn new technologies and evaluate multiple technologies to solve a problem
Following skills are not required, but preferred :
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with integration/middleware platforms like Mulesoft
- Familiarity with Salesforce service cloud platform
Back to top