Sales Service Manager
Design Your Future at PVH
Sales Service Manager
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
1. Coordinate with key forecasting, planning, sales and merchandising functions to ensure sales sell-in strategies are being executed.
2. Align our operational efforts to ensure we are achieving our monthly, quarterly and yearly shipping targets.
3. Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales leaders, key account executives, customer service leads, credit, finance and Business Integration teams to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
4. Work directly with customer service representatives and sales to ensure the order file is clean, address oversolds, and confirm instruction to cancel or roll demand for non-serviceable balances, or any other situation, that might impact ability to pick and ship efficiently.
5. Work with the Allocation & Production teams to ensure oversold styles are addressed and prioritized in a timely manner, thereby maximizing our shipping potential and ensuring appropriate customer prioritization.
6. Collaborate daily between Customer Service, Credit, Allocation and Warehouse to ensure business is ahead of actual vs. planned demand and helping business units (sales, planning, finance, production) adjust accordingly.
7. Assist channel leads in identifying, addressing and resolving issues with orders – dropping ship tickets, order allocation, credit or other order issues.
8. Assist account executives, planning and customer service with management of bulks dedicated to .com (ecomm) businesses of our wholesale accounts, monitoring availability thresholds, work in progress dates, and performance and strategic adjustment of available SKUs.
9. Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
10. Work with Business Integration to coordinate training necessary to sales, sales management and sales support personnel.
11. Work with and support Accounting, Finance and Human Resources, providing assistance with issues of incentive compensation, channel sales reporting and rep assignments as necessary and requested.
12. Accountable for the accurate and on time reporting essential for sale organization effectiveness.
13. Builds peer support and strong inter-company relationships with other leaders.
14. Work with Customer Service to communicate company guidelines and communication of order issues to Account Executives, SMR’s and directly to accounts.
15. Assist in maintaining the Customer Master spreadsheet
16. Drive efficiencies though integration of Credit, Customer Service, Planning and the Sales Organization.
17. Provide input on monthly Forecast and Ship Spread through knowledge of business trends and order flow.
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with order management systems – Royal 4 preferred. Familiarity with EDI order processing.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top