If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
- Maintain Salesman Samples
- Set up style codes on SAP following the correct procedures
- Update SKU information following the correct process on any change required
- Inputting and checking sale orders and ensure both wholes and retails orders are put on SAP system correctly with all necessary details required i.e. PO ref, order deadline, delivery instructions etc.
- Meet Deadlines
- Liaise with Logistic to ensure all orders are on system before the cut-off date for PO processing
- Update sales orders after each order group production confirmation i.e. cancelled or pending styles
- Check with Logistic team on stock deliveries to ensure wholesale customers’ orders are delivered within delivery window
- Ensures Wholesale Customers’ needs are met, including queries relating to orders/product deliveries/ invoice questions/pricing and liaise with each team to get queries solved swiftly
- Providing reports for whole team that encompasses sale through, new growth, pricing, season by season customer order comparison, forecasts for new season
- Key link to Planning Associates, Demand Planning and Operational Marketing to manage, adjust and monitor order flow, bulk and hard order conversion on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Coordinate the logistics of and provides input to sell-ins with the Retailer and PVH, key stakeholders to establish future direction and identify and action win/win opportunities
- Link with Sales, Business Planners and the Retailers to monitor and follow up on flow of product and inventory levels at the account/region/ product/door level and highlight micro-marketing opportunities and recommend plan adjustments on a weekly/monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support sales process at end of each seasonal sell-in with Data Entry of Item Creation forms, PO Creation forms, order confirmation, packing details, prepacking details, Master UPC Creation
- Primary communication to retailer on product, program, plan-o-grams changes for each seasonal release or as needed.
- Partner with Retail Analyst and Sales Executive in delivering immediate action on sell-through opportunities to maximize achievement of business plans, product sell-through and store performance.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Business Acumen: Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends and information affecting his/her business
Minimum Education Level:
- Post secondary degree or college diploma in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Sales Coordinator.
- Must be highly organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly, plan, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Flexible and be able to meet deadlines and be team player and proactive and confident to self-manage their workload.
- Analytical, with experience of preparing reports, handling data and understanding figures. Experience of using SAP and retail system is preferred.
- Excellent MS Office skills: good with Excel (V-lookups and Pivot Tables)
- Understanding of basic retail math
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to balance a variety of priorities at one time.
- Customer Focused
- Be a solution driven individual
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top