Sales Consultant, Men's - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Sales Consultant, Men’s – Calvin Klein
The Men’s Collection Sales Associate acts as a point person to our customers by extending superior product knowledge, customer service and loyalty. She/he is responsible for contributing to the store’s sales performance and is sales professional in the luxury goods sector. She/he applies this professionalism in promoting the corporate image and is an expert of the Calvin Klein Men’s Collection.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of Calvin Klein, Inc.‘s Standard Operating Procedures regarding selling and service (i.e., approval of sales, use of cash register, beverage service to clients, returns/exchanges, shipping/receiving).
- Reaches and surpasses monthly sales goals
- Listens and interprets customer’s needs in making suitable selections and recommendations.
- Initiates and builds relationships and core personal business through creative selling and use of client-book, mailings, and email to achieve sales goals as determined by management. Ensures customer loyalty.
- Maintains professionalism in completing sale through post sale follow up.
- Upholds all company standards with regard to proper uniform/conduct while on the selling floor.
- Assists in maintaining the visual and general maintenance of the selling floor
- Ensure proper management of assigned area on the selling floor and back stock for which she/he is responsible.
- Follows and adheres to guidelines in Retail Handbook
- College Education
- 2-5 years retail sales experience, preferably in Men’s ready to wear
- Selling experience to high-net-worth clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Established client base
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Art or design interests or background
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Ability to professionally interact with management, coworkers and clients.
- Strong organizational skills. Multi-tasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Flexibility with schedule and working hours
- Ability to stand on your feet for the duration of your shift
- Ability to lift, move and hang merchandise and other items
- Ability to open and close a door
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top