Sales Audit Analyst - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sales Audit Analyst - PVH Corp.
This position will be responsible for performing various accounting/finance/audit functions, including account analysis, reconciliation, report preparation and maintenance, spreadsheet maintenance, data input, and input and analysis of journal entry transactions for retail divisions and E-Commerce businesses.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Monitor activity, analyze and prepare reconciliations of all payment types for all E-Commerce Divisions.
- Monitor BAI activity, analyze and prepare complex reconciliations of all Sub-Master Cash Accounts across all Divisions.
- Monitor Trintech processes and maintain proper controls of activity and Journal entries uploaded into the General Ledger.
- Prepare and analyze complex reconciliations of various processor payments and General Ledger accounts.
- Maintain SOX initiatives and replying to audit requests related to SOX.
- Prepare and analyze various financial reports for management.
- Participate in Month-End closings. Prepare and input journal entry transactions as needed.
- Set up, maintain and analyze various reports, excel spreadsheets, etc. as needed.
- Perform Ad-hoc Accounting/Financial Analysis's as assigned.
Experience: 1-2 years related experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
Skills: Strong Excel and basic analytical skills. Ability to quickly learn various systems such as Island Pacific/Trintech/SAP/Lawson . Working knowledge of Microsoft Office a plus.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top