Sales Associates - CALVIN KLEIN
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sales Associates - CALVIN KLEIN
NEW RETAIL LIFESTYLE STORE
Offering Men's and Women's Lifestyle Apparel & Accessories
The new Calvin Klein store will offer a full range of men's and women's better apparel, jeanswear, underwear and accessories, including bags and small leather goods, eyewear and fragrance.
Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., one of the world's largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world's largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, and its licensed brands, including Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos. For more information, please visit pvh.com.
Calvin Klein offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits for full-time Associates
- Career growth opportunities
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
Summary: Shares in the overall responsibility for generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards, maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels on the sales floor and minimizing shortages.
- Maximize sales volume.
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing Sales Associates.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
- Ensure customer service is the #1 priority.
- Follow all customer service guidelines.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in non-selling tasks (i.e. shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities).
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard.
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
- Be detail oriented in maintaining displays.
- Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evenings, weekends and holidays.
PVH Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top