Join one of the most timeless and successful brands in the world!
Our stores represent modern dress and casual apparel for men and women, with the bestselling dress shirts in North America. We are opening stores across Canada and we are looking for passionate and motivated management and sales candidates. Van Heusen a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., one of the world's largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide.
It is the world's largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW., and its licensed brands, including Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos. For more information, please visit pvh.com.
Van Heusen Offers
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits for full-time employees
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
Shares in the overall responsibility for generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards, maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels on the sales floor and minimizing shortages.
- Maximize sales volume.
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing Sales Associates.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Ensure customer service is the #1 priority.
- Follow all customer service guidelines.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in non-selling tasks (i.e. shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities).
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard.
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
- Be detail oriented in maintaining displays.
- Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evenings, weekends and holidays.