Sales Associate Part Time - VAN HEUSEN
Position Guidelines- Sales Associate
A sales associate shares in the overall responsibility for generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards, maintaining store appearance and keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels.
- Maximize sales volume
- Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures
- Manage time and prioritize task
- Ensure customer service is the #1 priority
- Follow all customer service guidelines
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct
- Follow specific divisional dress code policy
- Work as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management
- Support all company/management decisions
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain productivity in non-selling tasks
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis
- Have knowledge of store merchandise
- Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization
- Be detailed orientated in maintaining displays
- Retail background preferred
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top