Sales Assistant, Handbags--Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sales Assistant, Handbags—Tommy Hilfiger
- Manage the handbag showroom ensuring it organized and presentable beginning and end of each day
- Manage the showroom calendar, both in and out of market periods
- Ensure that all supplies and catering are handled for appointments during market
- Assist sales team during market appointments as requested
- Manage and track all sales samples and ensure the timely return of samples from PR, Advertising and other internal divisions
- Support both Sales and Merchandising with photos/linesheet as needed
- Communication with team members, as well as accounts as directed by sales team
- Coordinate equipment / set up new hires
- Code expenses to correct department when needed
- Responsibility for light administrative duties, such as, planning business travel and managing expenses
- Orders dept. office supplies adhering to budget set for dept. Collects and verifies expense reports for dept., including applying G/L codes
- College degree
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Strong work ethic
- Enthusiasm for product
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and MS Outlook proficiency
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines. Detail oriented. Must be adept at working under tight deadlines while handling emergency tasks
- Ability to work in fluid environment with changing priorities required
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top