If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
The Sales Assistant for Off-Price division supports the Senior Account Executive in day-to-day responsibilities on all Accounts.
- Responsible for booking all market appointments for each account and category.
- In charge of sending samples for style out per customer requests.
- Manage the west coast production calendar to ensure we meet special makeup (SMU) requests and delivery deadlines.
- Create all SMU templates and order forms for each account with detailed information.
- Responsible for setting up production meetings for approvals/costing on all special makeups.
- Keeping track of all smu's from start to finish for each account - initial conversation at smu meeting to finalized purchase orders.
- Work with production to ensure we are using any material liabilities and meeting minimum requirements on each style.
- Negotiate pricing with account to confirm units and delivery while maintaining margin requirements.
- Work with production to get necessary information to send to the customer for final purchase orders.
- Responsible for checking all purchase orders to ensure all pricing/units match our final buys. Also includes sending final customer po's to production/customer service.
- College Degree
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Ability to think and act independently but receptive to taking direction from multiple people
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing priorities
- Enthusiasm for product
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and MS Outlook
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines. Detail oriented. Must be adapt at working under tight deadlines while handling emergency tasks.
- Ability to work in fluid environment with changing priorities required.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top