Retail Planning & Store Allocation Internship - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Retail Planning & Store Allocation Internship – Calvin Klein
Retail Planning and Store Allocation is defined as the process of setting and maintaining future performance goals for sales, inventory and other financial metrics and tracking actual results and variances to those goals. Planning decisions are based on historical trends and management insight into expected future changes such as number of stores, calendar shifts, business shifts, and promotional events.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assist with organizational projects.
- Assist with compiling information for selling analysis.
- Provide support on editorial re-caps.
- Sort all Monday morning reports, highlighting best and worst sellers.
- Generate the daily flash sales.
- Provide support during Market Week.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Strong understanding of Word and Excel.
- Self-starter, independent.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and assertive.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top