Retail Planning Analyst I - The Underwear Group
The Retail Analyst I will be responsible for facilitating the growth of his/her accounts, based on in-depth analysis as well as topside projections. He/she will have interaction with his or her account buyers/planners, Core Intimates account executives, merchant team & Wholesale Field Team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Weekly analysis of item selling trackers / total sales (top side flash) by account by class
- Assist with weekly report running and input of POS data into financial tracking files
- Track door level reporting on a weekly basis and reporting out on key findings to field team
- Maintain by account seasonal OTB and recommend necessary receipt flow / markdowns. Understand and reference ladders.
- Create pre-season OTB proposals, power point presentations and by door seasonal sales and stock plans by account - tailoring receipt needs recommended programs to meet needs of each individual customer's geographic and climactic concerns.
- Monthly analysis of business by door by account - recommend future receipt adjustments, direct merchandise coordinators to problem doors, capitalize on future growth opportunities
- Analyze / recommend by account quarterly margin settlement - provide up front (4-6 weeks in advance) forecast of margin needs by account by class
- Participate in the presentation of the seasonal sales plans to the retailer senior management - prepare the meeting materials including sales plans , account histories & other supporting documents as needed
- Participate in market appointments both in the business review and actual purchasing making recommendations based on historical sales performance
- Assist in coordinating calendar, meetings and events for SVP Planning and Planning department
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 0-2 years of experience in retail/wholesale buying, sales or planning
Education: Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
- MS office Excel proficient
- MS Power Point is a must,
- Comfortable with web based applications
- Excellent communication & multi- tasking skills
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top