Retail Customer Service Representative - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Retail Customer Service Representative – PVH Corp.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a motivated individual focused on providing exceptional service and support to PVH customers. The CSR is the first line of support engaging with Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Speedo USA, and Van Heusen customers through phone, chats and e-mail.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Handle all customer service inquiries based on the department’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) via phone, chat and email in a timely and efficient manner adhering to service level agreements (SLAs) while providing exceptional customer service.
- Uses unique problem-solving skills to solve customer issues, rectify poor experiences, and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Makes all necessary accommodations for customers with an appropriate gesture of goodwill.
- Understands brand policies and knows when to utilize this information or when to make an exception.
- Takes customer orders and proactively seeks opportunities to sell, link-sell and upsell.
- Studies and applies product knowledge to recommend, obtain or sell items based on understanding of the customers’ needs.
- Strives for first call resolution and partners with other areas as necessary (i.e. fulfillment center, licensees, Wholesale) to resolve customer issues.
- Knowledgeable about loyalty programs and partners with CRM to resolve customer inquiries.
- Participates in team meetings and presentations (i.e. monthly board review).
- Uses CRM technologies to accurately record interactions and better support customers.
- Manages time effectively to resolve customer tickets and handle impromptu tasks.
- Adheres to all department SOPs
- Uses knowledgebase as required to find appropriate answers to inquiries
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Flexible to work the following shifts: Monday – Friday, Tuesday – Saturday, or Sunday – Wednesday. Shifts will either be 8:30 am – 4 pm or 10:30 am – 7 pm
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Work from home for business-continuity purposes
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 to 3 years customer service experience a plus
- College degree or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be professional at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Strong computer skills and able to quickly learn new systems
- Must enjoy fast-paced environment.
- Multiple language skills a plus
- Must enjoy fashion
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top