Retail Analyst III - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Retail Analyst III – PVH Corp.
The Retail Analyst III is responsible for helping to facilitate the growth of our brands, both sales and profitability, while keeping in mind our wholesale goals through the retail planning/analysis of individual accounts (department stores). The analyst will work closely with his/her manager as well alongside our sales team to achieve our overall company goals.
- Provide weekly sales analysis and recommendations (sales, stock, AUR, & door analysis)
- Be able to create preseason plans as well as reforecast sales and markdowns
- Maintain seasonal OTB and understand metrics needed to support it
- Recommend necessary receipt flow / markdowns
- Build and understand Pricing Ladders
- Monthly analysis of business by door by account – recommend future receipt adjustments, direct merchandise coordinators to problem doors, capitalize on future growth opportunities
- Report, analyze, and call out concerns and opportunities to sales team as well as to the account
- Participate in the presentation of the seasonal sales plans to the retailer senior management – prepare the meeting materials including sales plans, account history, & other supporting documents as needed
- Participate in market appointments both in the business review and actual purchasing making recommendations based on historical sales performance
Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ experience in retail/wholesale planning or financial analytics background. Com experience highly encouraged
Education: 4 year College degree required (Business, Finance, Retail)
Skills: Excel proficient, MS Power Point, effective written and verbal communication skills, strong retail math experience, problem solving skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top