Retail Analyst III, Core Intimates - The Underwear Group
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Retail Analyst III, Core Intimates – The Underwear Group
The Retail Analyst III will be responsible for facilitating the growth of his/her accounts, based on in-depth analysis as well as topside projections. He/she will have interaction with his or her account buyers/planners, Core Intimates account executives, merchant team & Wholesale Field Team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create & maintain account OTB. Be able to negotiate seasonal sales, inventory and margin plans with retailers to get to an agreed upon goal. Be able to communicate risk or opportunity to internal partner and management team by updating weekly in season.
- Analyze / recommend by account quarterly margin settlement dollars with ongoing communication to sales partner and management team about variances to budget
- Execute realistic seasonal shipping projections by strategically analyzing the business
- Weekly analysis of item selling trackers / total sales by account by style/color. Create and analyze pricing ladders to maximize profitability by item.
- Track performance weekly in key doors and programs – communicate to teams to quickly react to affect trend. Always looking for in season opportunities.
- Seasonal review of store level product assortment and be able to give suggestions on how to capitalize on mix and breathe.
- Prepare seasonal strategy presentations to senior management teams. Meeting materials including topline strategies, sales plans, account histories, financial bridge by program, market share etc.
- Participate in market appointments both in the business review and actual purchasing making recommendations based on historical sales performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 5+ years of experience in retail/wholesale buying, sales or planning
Education: Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
Strong knowledge of retail math (OTB, Gross Margin, Markup, etc)
Ability to travel domestically
Excellent communication skills
Strong PC Skills
Proficient in Excel & Power Point
SAP experience preferred
Strong Analytical Skills
Ability to multi-task
Business acumen and creativity
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top