Retail Analyst I, Core Intimates - The Underwear Group
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Retail Analyst I, Core Intimates – The Underwear Group
The Retail Analyst I will be responsible for facilitating the growth of his/her accounts, based on in-depth analysis as well as topside projections. He/she will have interaction with his or her account buyers/planners, Core Intimates account executives, merchant team & Wholesale Field Team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Weekly analysis of item selling trackers / total sales (top side flash) by account by class
- Assist with weekly report running and input of POS data into financial tracking files
- Track door level reporting on a weekly basis and reporting out on key findings to field team
- Maintain by account seasonal OTB and recommend necessary receipt flow / markdowns. Understand and reference ladders.
- Create pre-season OTB proposals, power point presentations and by door seasonal sales and stock plans by account – tailoring receipt needs recommended programs to meet needs of each individual customer’s geographic and climactic concerns.
- Monthly analysis of business by door by account – recommend future receipt adjustments, direct merchandise coordinators to problem doors, capitalize on future growth opportunities
- Analyze / recommend by account quarterly margin settlement – provide up front (4-6 weeks in advance) forecast of margin needs by account by class
- Participate in the presentation of the seasonal sales plans to the retailer senior management – prepare the meeting materials including sales plans , account histories & other supporting documents as needed
- Participate in market appointments both in the business review and actual purchasing making recommendations based on historical sales performance
- Assist in coordinating calendar, meetings and events for SVP Planning and Planning department
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1-2 years’ experience in retail/wholesale buying, sales or planning
Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
MS office Excel proficient, MS Power Point is a must, comfortable with web based applications. Excellent communication & multi- tasking skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top