Recruiter (Contract) - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Recruiter (Contract) – PVH Corp.
The Recruiter (Contract) will support the Talent Acquisition team, internal groups, and the HR Business Partners in the Recruitment process. The Recruiter is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience, and is an immediate hire.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment for open positions across all business functions. This includes: sourcing, interviewing, scheduling candidates, providing feedback, and negotiating & extending offers.
- Meet with hiring managers to discuss role responsibilities and requirements; provide consistent communication throughout open search.
- Maintain applicant tracking system. This includes: establishing a candidate database, inputting & routing requisitions, tracking candidate status, assisting with on boarding portal and managing job postings.
- Manage weekly open positions report and provide concise updates to HR Business Partners.
- Support the recruitment/HR team by maintaining recruitment documents and managing metrics & reporting.
- Support in internal and external recruitment activities including but not limited to information sessions, career fairs and internship initiatives. Build relationships with key universities for internship & recruitment purposes.
- Build strong candidate pipeline through proactive sourcing.
- Support the implementation of talent acquisition projects at PVH.
- 4 years’ experience in a similar role desired
- Retail, fashion or apparel experience a plus
- Understanding of fast paced environment
- College degree required
- Ensure the highest standard of confidentiality and professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and recruiting systems (Workday experience a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task, have superior judgment, professionalism, poise
- Great initiative with the ability to be a collaborative and team player
- Positive, professional attitude and presence, ability to exhibit exceptional customer service/interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-up skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top