Public Relations Intern - Summer 2017
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Public Relations Intern – Summer 2017
The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross functional presentations, learning sessions with Senior Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist in managing and organizing samples in press showrooms
- Send out/check in product for internal and editorial photoshoots
- Scan editorial placements and assist in creating recaps, presentations and lists
- PC proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in using Fashion GPS
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Studying fashion/PR/communications is a plus!
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Summer 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of five full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from June 5 through August 11.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top