Public Relations Intern - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Public Relations Intern – Calvin Klein
The Public Relations team is responsible for expanding and managing Calvin Klein’s image with the public, including using topics of public interest and news items. The Public Relations Intern will be provided a thorough understanding as well as overall knowledge of the department and its role within the Global Communications team.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Organize monthly photo credit reports. Scans and inputs all credits into master file using Photoshop.
- Assist PR sample closet inventory.
- Facilitate editorial sample trafficking (checking samples in and out for product loans).
- Provides support for all press events through development and assembly of press kits/press materials.
- Updates media database/lists.
- Assist with editorial pulls.
- Review shelter/lifestyle publications in order to track editorial placements. Prepare monthly editorial press reports.
- Assist with urgent messengering and errands.
- Assist in the coordination of charitable donations.
- Review and tag magazines for editorial credits and comparative evaluations.
- Assist with mailings (press kits, look books, invitations).
- Provide support for Public Relations related events (potentially including working at seasonal press presentations, spring or fall runway shows, and other events).
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Photoshop, Fashion GPS.
- Ability to work in a team, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Must be able to adhere to high levels of confidentiality.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top