PT Core Intimates Field Merchandise Coordinator - Los Angles, CA
Design Your Future at PVH
PT Core Intimates Field Merchandise Coordinator – Los Angles, CA
The role of the Field Merchandising Coordinator is to provide service and sales support within their territory while increasing the corporate visibility of PVH brands (Warner’s & Olga Intimates) and product categories.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Visit key stores as directed within territory ensuring visit requirements are met based on corporate initiatives.
- Negotiate/secure key floor placement, signage and visual enhancements.
- Merchandise all PVH (Warner’s & Olga) products to ensure optimum presentation on sales floor. Maintain visual account standards.
- Set up national PVH (Warner’s & Olga) sale events and new fashion deliveries following store directives.
- Conduct in-store seminars within territory for on-going training and motivation for store personnel.
- Develop positive relationships with store associates.
- Manage territory regarding opportunities, challenges, and suggestions. Communicate information to management in a timely manner.
- Provide photos of new deliveries, sale events, GWP’s, new product launches (competition, Warner’s & Olga) as well as “before and after” photos on a regular basis.
- Fill in/locate stock and merchandise all fixtures as per PVH standards.
- Monitor markdowns, POS pricing and returns to vendor.
- Review sales data weekly and monthly to determine door performance.
- Provide monthly schedule and weekly updates to management.
- Assist customers with PVH brands. (Warner’s & Olga)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: One to three years retail experience required.
Education: High School or technical school completion. Some college preferred.
Skills: Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel, and E-mail.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top