Project Manager, Business Transformation - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Project Manager, Business Transformation - PVH Corp.
The Business Transformation Project Team is the heart of an end-to-end transformation of how PVH operates. This strategic initiative deploys best in class process changes, data insights, predictive analytics and a dedicated approach towards putting our consumers at the center of everything we do. This means taking a holistic approach to meet our consumer expectations by decreasing our time to market, improving the assortment structure, and increasing our partner collaboration while yielding higher quality product, better strategy integration and an authentic engagement with all involved parties.
At its core, our roadmap is defined by a smarter, shorter, development calendar. This involves informed creative direction, well founded range development, intimacy with our vendors, collaborating with our wholesale channels, orchestrating our supply chain in tandem with our marketing and deriving actionable consumer insights.
The Project Manager, Business Transformation is responsible for supporting the planning, executing, and evaluating of the Business Transformation Program across multiple Divisions. Problem solving, supporting the Initiative Owner, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control are essential elements of this role.
- Partners with the Senior Director in the planning, execution and controlling of multiple strategic projects with strong analytical focus and understanding of consumer-centric strategies
- Drives the problem solving process: frames problems, guides analytical modeling, and through analysis provides insights into solutions
- Acts as a coach for mid-level leaders and stakeholders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
- Facilitates meetings and workshops with all the levels of the organization
- Effectively manages the change driven by the project and is capable of steering the business in a new direction
- Coaches other team members
- Understands and shows passion for the worldwide fashion and retail market in terms of consumer behavior, competitor and industry developments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 plus years' experience in project management, change management and project planning, preferably in a strategy consulting company or an equivalent position in fashion, and/or retail environment
- Prior experience managing calendars (PLM experience a plus)
- Experience working in a team-oriented, cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Supply Chain Optimization or Process Engineering experience preferred
- Range planning / Merchandising experience preferred
- Consumer-centric process improvement
- Bachelor's degree
- Affinity with lifestyle, fashion and/or consumer facing industries.
- Affinity with technology, data enablement, digital transformation and the human interaction that is central to their success.
- Experience working for a Fortune 500/multinational company or multi-national consulting firm is preferred
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally, including with senior leadership, strong connecter/motivator
- Project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving skills - Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis/Project implementation experience
- Strategic vision and creative thinking
- Understands the complexity of a matrix organization, capable of operating within one
- Effective communicator and influencer. Comfortable presenting in front of senior leadership audiences. Facilitates workshops and resolves possible conflict
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with strong collaboration attitude and team play
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment.
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels to establish oneself as a trusted advisor
- Ability to build and manage calendar/product development process & tools
- Proactive, Self-starter - entrepreneurial
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of finance, marketing, product development, production, merchant and planning functions and/or comfort with a steep learning curve
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
- Superb organizational and communication skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- A strong work ethic, high personal values and standards
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Historian & Heritage Brands Archivist, PVH
Suzanne helps preserve—and share—the company’s rich history by navigating offsite archives, conducting group tours, and writing about the brand’s evolution. She also contributed to building PVH's digital archives platform.
Back to top