Program Director Product Creation - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Program Director Product Creation - PVH Corp.
The Business Process Management (BPM) organization contributes to PVH's transformation through global adoption of new and enduring business capabilities. Our mission is to lead, listen and partner to create extraordinary value for our brands through process excellence. We optimize business processes to deliver consistent, core capabilities with flexibility to support value add brand and regional differences.
Program Management is a key capability in our BPM organization, providing cross-functional management of business transformation initiatives with broad, diverse work streams and multiple projects. The Program Director will operate as the program management functional lead; managing across all work steams, sub-projects and functions supporting a major capability transformation in our product creation domain, encompassing 3D design and development, visual assortment and digital selling.
The Program Director is responsible to deliver their program on-time, on-budget, with specified scope across all functional areas; including integrated program plan (master timeline), charter, budget, status reporting and governance. On a program basis: the Director is accountable to Steering Committee and Executive Program Leads and ensure necessary process, structure, resources, and governance is in place to deliver success; and work stream and sub-project leads are accountable to Program Director.
The Director provides guidance, coaching and mentoring to direct reports and works seamlessly with the broader BPM and TPG organizations to ensure operational excellence. Works closely with cross-functional partners to align technical solutions with business needs and enhance connectivity of business units, regions, functional areas and IT solutions/systems.
- Accountable for performance and results of the Program Management deliverables for global capability transformation in our product creation domain; covering 3D design and development, visual assortment and digital selling.
- Accountable for achieving approved program schedule and budget. Works closely with sponsors and stakeholders on any changes to approved program schedule, budget or scope.
- Responsible to deliver their assigned program, and associated sub-projects and/or work streams, on-time, on-budget, with specified scope across all functional areas; including the integrated program plan (master timeline), charter, budget, status reporting and governance.
- Ensure the necessary process, structure, resources and governance is in place to drive successful delivery.
- Identify necessary program management structures and secure the management involvement required to address resource needs
- Owns the communication and governance of the program status; ensuring transparency to the executive sponsor and stakeholder community
- Manage the program team, driving collaboration and communication across teams and ensuring delivery and performance
- Review and manage resource assignments based on project priorities. Support project leads with determining accurate estimates for project planning.
- Maintain strong relationships with business partners to achieve a robust and sustainable governance model.
- Lead multiple resources activities across business and technical areas.
- Present senior leadership with project status updates and progresses.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 10 years in retail, wholesale or e-commerce Company.
- Minimum 5 years Program Management / PMO experience with responsibility for delivering large, complex cross-functional initiatives and managing Teams. Prefer global experience.
- Minimum 2 years influencing key decision makers or senior executives in a large, cross-functional team setting.
- Minimum 2 years leading program/project introducing new capabilities to a business unit; including accountability for the change journey across functions.
- Bachelor's degree is required; graduate degree is preferred.
- Training in Program/Project management is preferred; on the job experience is required demonstrating Program Management skills and experience
- Program/Project management professional with a multi-functional background, able to apply best practice concepts across varying functions.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of developing and managing program processes, techniques, tools, and the ability to lead transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
- Sufficient depth of knowledge to manage the change journey, including tactical change management methods and deliverables, necessary to deliver business user adoption when introducing transformational capabilities.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and organizations toward "what's possible" and creating step change in future state capabilities and processes.
- Effectively lead large global matrixed teams and drive clear planning and execution; understands how to manage and navigate an integrated project plan.
- Ability to analyze resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change.
- Strong communications skills: verbal, written and ability to adjust to audience.
- Strong negotiation skills with the capability to creatively influence ideas as well as leverage resources logically.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- Ability to manage complexity; distill complex information and processes into simple views and communications.
- Experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top