Production Assistant - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Production Assistant – PVH Corp.
The Production Assistant is responsible for managing the end-to-end production process from order allocation to product delivery for a Multi Brand Division with focus on speed to market and growth potential.
This position collaborates with cross-functional teams including Regional Overseas offices, Product Merchants, Tech & Design, Garment and Fabric Sourcing, Transportation, Finance and Logistics Departments.
- Manage Assortment Advise for new and existing orders with overseas offices (VH & IZOD Retail-Mens & Ladies), for accuracy and proper placement of fabric and trims by the factory.
- Update and manage several corporate applications to capture accurate Product Details for garment execution (XPC, PDM, Assortment Advise, Retail Direct).
- Monitor communication and execute revisions to orders with Garment Sourcing, Product Merchants, and foreign offices.
- Create and manage accuracy of VH & IZOD Retail PO’s for US & Canada based on KPI/calendar required dates.
- Track production status to proactively identify issues, propose solutions and align with cross functional teams on a resolution that will minimize risk to the business.
- Assess and execute special requests from Retail Merchants. Determine if actionable based on production status. Collaborate with Hub offices on liabilities and delivery impact. Review options with VH & IZOD Retail businesses and align on approach.
- Prepare, analyze and communicate weekly delivery status reporting inventory receipts and delivery issues causing potential risk to sales plan.
- Execute seasonal projects such as Floorset & Photo Shoot. Coordinate cost effective transport method of receipts.
- Participate in production meetings with Retail and Global Supply Chain business partners to review and resolve open issues.
- Effective and clear daily communication with the overseas offices.
- Elevate production issues to pertinent partners. Establish resolution options. Assist upper management in data analyses upon request.
- Assist supervisor wherever needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Must have Microsoft Excel experience
1 year of Production/Operations
Education: College degree preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced and unpredictable environment with both speed and accuracy in accordance to VH/Izod Retail goals.
- Able to handle numerous priorities/tasks in a multi brand division, while prioritizing tasks to meet critical deadlines.
- Able to communicate effectively with cross functional partners at various levels in various locations globally.
- Able to proactively identify issues, provide creative solution options and work collaboratively to resolve issues.
- Detail-oriented, Strong organizational skills
- Excellent follow through skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top