If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for supporting the production of high quality print-ready files and apply proficiency of print and preflight/prepress process. Be able to effectively communicate with printers regarding project/prepress issues.
- Support development of iterations of existing creative for new placements with revised dimensions, copy and/or imagery.
- Assist the Sr. Production Artist in maintaining brand asset library and usage guidelines to make it easy for others to self-serve.
- Stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
- Effectively communicate project status, challenges and issues to project with Sr. Production Artist.
- Adhere to brand and campaign style guidelines.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Project Management, Marketing Group, Creative, Studio, Integrated
Production, Fashion Office and Channel Management
External: 3rd Party Vendors when needed.
Makes recommendations for layout adaptations to ensure integrity of the master templates across various adaptations and formats.
Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines. Creative and detail oriented is necessary in completing all projects. Must be flexible and solution oriented with a positive attitude toward teamwork. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to quick changes, requests and deadlines.
The Agency has an open floor layout that encourages team members to engage and inspire one another. Occasional late hours and weekend work could be required depending on seasonal concepts and specific project needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years experience in an advertising or in-house production studio.
- Competent in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Keynote or Powerpoint, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience understanding design aesthetics and branding.
- Experience working in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Marketing or related concentration preferred.
- Proficiency of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Compositional and typographical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top