Design Your Future at PVH
The Production Artist provides in-house production support to the Sr. Production Artist by producing production-ready artwork and mechanicals based on the design files and templates delivered by the design team. Projects will include print ads, OOH, collateral, promotions, presentations, POS signage and digital layouts. This role will follow overall production design standards for mechanical prep, color, and file organization.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for supporting the production of high quality print-ready files and apply proficiency of print and preflight/prepress process. Be able to effectively communicate with printers regarding project/prepress issues.
- Support development of iterations of existing creative for new placements with revised dimensions, copy and/or imagery.
- Assist the Sr. Production Artist in maintaining brand asset library and usage guidelines to make it easy for others to self-serve.
- Stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
- Effectively communicate project status, challenges and issues to project with Sr. Production Artist.
- Adhere to brand and campaign style guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years experience in an advertising or in-house production studio.
- Competent in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Keynote or Powerpoint, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience understanding design aesthetics and branding.
- Experience working in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Marketing or related concentration preferred.
- Proficiency of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Compositional and typographical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top