Product Regulations Manager - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Product Regulations Manager – PVH Corp.
The Product Regulations Manager researches, evaluates, and communicates regulatory requirements for PVH’s products. The Manager coordinates across businesses and cross functional partners and contributes to policy-making on PVH product standards to achieve global compliance.
Research product regulatory requirements to support PVH’s global footprint
- Gather and evaluate information on global product requirements, which includes but is not limited to, labeling, packaging, product safety
- Work with PVH Legal and outside counsel to verify legality of requirements
- Work with PVH Customs Compliance and Logistics to verify import legislation
- Contribute to establishing PVH standards based on PVH’s Guiding Principles to achieve global compliance
- Provide updated requirements in clear, timely manner to internal and external partners: Divisions/Brands, Supply Chain, Label/Packaging Suppliers, Vendors
- Arrange training sessions as needed to ensure requirements are understood and executed by the businesses
Create SOPs and maintain tools and guidelines
- Create SOPs to ensure cross functional partners are clear of escalation and execution processes, so requirements can be researched and communicated in a timely and efficient manner
- Support PVH’s global labeling initiative through management of translation tools and labeling guidelines
- Obtain and maintain necessary translations
- Work with Label/Packaging Suppliers to have artworks updated with new requirements
- Support businesses with questions regarding labeling
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 5-7 years in related field
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or experience that equates
- Work experience in an international organization
- Knowledge of apparel and/or hard lines regulatory and safety requirements preferred
- Demonstrated research, technical writing, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skill to take complex information and form recommendations
- Solid organizational skills and ability to influence and resolve differing viewpoints
- Strong MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top