Product Development Coordinator - Women's - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Product Development Coordinator – Women’s – Calvin Klein
POSITION SUMMARY: Product development coordinator supports the product development process by ensuring seamless execution of all of the product development needs. Supports the Women’s Collection team in communicating inter-departmentally and provides support to the team. The PD coordinator assists the Product Development Manager to ensure product integrity by coordinating a smooth flow of work between design, atelier, and merchandising functions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assisting the product development team in creating and updating Cutting Tickets in PM- Web to pass to NY Atelier and Milan office with the full info requested
- Assisting the product development team in creating trims ,leather and style overview boards as well as WIP charts for trims/technique and developments
- Creating and update styles overview for all categories
- Assisting in develop and update specs and technical package in PM -Web
- Create the Final Collections Looks Page Book every season to pass to Production and Merchandising before every show, together with swatches of all detailed technique provided by the Atelier
- Archive all development by season and categories
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2 years of experience as product developer is needed.
Education: design / product development
- Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Possess high taste level.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Flexibility to work long hours when necessary, high level of dedication
- Strong collaboration and cross functional partnership skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Excel and Photoshop
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top