Product Development Coordinator - Men's Collection - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Product Development Coordinator – Men’s Collection – Calvin Klein
POSITION SUMMARY: Men’s Product development coordinator
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assisting all Fittings and pass alterations to both NY Atelier and Milan office
- Creating and keep update Cutting Tickets in PM- Web to pass to NY Atelier and Milan office with the full info requested
- Develop and update specs and technical package in PM -Web
- Create the Final Collections Looks Page Book every season to pass to Production and Merchandising before every show .
- Research ,develop , order and maintain seasonal trims
- Archive all development by season and categories
- Track and maintain seasonal budget
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2 years of experience as product developer is needed.
Education: design / product development
- Strong organizational skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Budget tracking.
- Excel and Photoshop
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top