Product Development Coordinator - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Product Development Coordinator – Calvin Klein
Associate Designer & Product Development supports the Director of Product Development – ck Men’s & Women’s Design. The role assists with the organization of seasonal design information & approval between partners & licensees and design studio, corporate projects including seasonal design presentation, advertising shooting & PR events across the worlds to supply the samples. The major focus is to enhance Calvin Klein brand equity, maintain quality standard of Calvin Klein, and expand the business by working with internal Calvin Klein divisions and partners around the world.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist with product review meetings including the prototype fitting internally and with partners.
- Communicate design & product information to cross-functional teams externally & internally.
- Maintain design information and product approval record in house.
- Organize advertising samples and prepare for corporate advertising styling & shooting.
- Collect the seasonal sales information and generate sales report.
- Support with arranging samples for corporate PR Events and market open around the world.
- Organize department sample archive.
- Administrative, organizational and clerical tasks.
- Assist any special corporate projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 4-5 years of related work experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly motivated, fearless for challenge. Passion for the brand.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, strategic thinker, an ability to work in fast pace setting and to handle multi tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of fashion merchandising and design/development process.
- Excellent color sense and fashion aesthetic. Knowledge of garment construction is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and on a team with an excellent partnership mindset.
- Familiarity with international business and the characteristic of the regional difference.
- Ability to adapt to different business environment and cultural background.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Mac, and Graphic Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe). Knowledge of photography is a plus.
- Second language capability such as Chinese or Japanese is a plus.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top