PMO Process Analyst
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
PMO Process Analyst
The PMO Process Analyst will provide PMO process development within all aspects of the Governance responsibilities of the PMO, with prioritized focus on the development of best practices in the critical process of scheduling and resource management.
The analyst will work to enhance the PMO support for project scheduling and planning for the Business and IT organization by collecting and maintaining the inventory of best practices, documenting processes, and assisting in the development of scheduling accelerators for the project teams.
The analyst will also work to streamline PMO processes, create re-usable collateral, and identify and map out areas for process improvement that need to be communicated and incorporated within training material and assets.
The analyst will collaborate across the PMO Portfolio and Project Management team to support process design for Schedule management to drive adoption, maturity and excellence.
- Create process maps, design and requirements documents, internal and customer-facing presentation materials, and other documents as required to support the project management procedures within the Business and IT
- Develop and facilitating regular cross functional sessions within the Business and IT for coaching and knowledge transfer in PMO Governance and scheduling processes and procedures, using deep dive techniques to resolve any project governance and scheduling issues.
- Build training procedures and communications to support adoption of project management and scheduling best practices.
- Develop an agreed cadence and procedures to create, document, and implement ongoing improvements to key processes utilizing libraries and other technologies to manage deliverables in a way that is organized easy to use.
- Support project teams in work breakdown definition and kick off sessions to develop initial project timelines that are required for translations to detailed project plan.
- Ability to collaborate on the impact of project change requests and schedule slippages; inform Project Leads/Portfolio Managers and PMO management of potential impacts, to assist in effective decision making and escalation processes.
- Configure changes in MS Project Server tool to support changes in overall project plans.
- Collaborate across the PMO and work with senior management to train and communicate internal process changes to new and existing team members.
- Provide second line support for business and IT process changes and scheduling problems within the PWA Toolsets, including logging and maintaining issues and incident tracking.
- Gather feedback for scheduling process and procedures continuous improvement by creating and tracking metrics and driving lessons learned meetings. Reporting on outcomes cross-functionally and feeding recommended improvements into the backlog for prioritization
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management and PMO process development, analysis and design.
- Excellent scheduling and resource analysis skills in developing and documenting work breakdown structures and building robust manageable project plans.
- Retail industry experience is preferred.
- Understanding of program and project development Methodologies.
- Proficient in process re-engineering,
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Project Professional, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Evidence of the ability to work in fast paced environments.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Demonstrate knowledge in project and portfolio management processes, technologies and tools.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and SharePoint.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications and possess excellent presentation skills.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Historian & Heritage Brands Archivist, PVH
Suzanne helps preserve—and share—the company’s rich history by navigating offsite archives, conducting group tours, and writing about the brand’s evolution. She also contributed to building PVH's digital archives platform.
Back to top