Design Your Future at PVH
The PMO Coordinator will provide dedicated Project and Portfolio Management support to an IT group. The primary focus will be on ensuring portfolio, project and resource reporting accuracy and enabling the team to provide necessary information required in the PPM governance processes.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Coordinates with other Project Managers, PMO Coordinators and Portfolio Managers to manage cross team impacts related to shared resources and portfolio decisions.
- Supports weekly and monthly project and portfolio compliance tracking to required methodology, process and policies. Works with PM’s to confirm status and identify action plan to address any open items.
- Supports department SVP with ad-hoc reporting and analysis of the project portfolio for their team(s).
- Analyzes project schedule and resource data to ensure accurate capital and expense identification in support of the month end financial reporting. Works with Project Managers to resolve any related open questions and issues in MS Project Server.
- Supports process analysis, development, materials creation and implementation for the PPM functions.
- Supports the owners of the IT area by providing portfolio and project analysis and recommendations. Highlights areas of risk or issue and makes recommendations to mitigate them.
- Provides coaching and assistance to Portfolio Managers, Project Managers, Project Controllers with tool, reporting and process questions.
- Provides recommendations to the PMO and Leadership team in support of creating efficiency and accuracy around the PMO tools and processes.
- Monitor Resource Assignment and Availability to ensure and help identify where over / under allocations exist as scope or timeframe shifts for cross functional projects
- Ensures that Project Managers are creating and maintaining the Project Dashboards which is mandatory every week.
- Works with Project Managers to ensure all documents needed for a project for PRB review or movement from one work flow stage to the next (Initiation to Planning)
- Responsible for monitoring and identifying risk and external changes from other cross functional IT teams that would impact projects in the IT group of focus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the project management or PMO areas.
- Background in working with project and portfolio management processes, techniques and tools.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- PPM certification a plus
- Strong MS Office experience.
- MS Project Professional experience required.
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic.
- Maintains a customer service focus.
- Strong analytical skills.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top