Planning Manager - IZOD Wholesale
Design Your Future at PVH
Planning Manager – IZOD Wholesale
The Planning Manager will be responsible for facilitating the growth of accounts by partnering with Account Executives. The manager will do analysis on the topside and the by door level, will interact with account buyers/planners, PVH account executives & Wholesale Field Team.
- Weekly analysis of item selling trackers / total sales (top side flash) by account by class
- Maintain by account seasonal OTB and recommend necessary receipt flow / markdowns. Understand and reference pricing ladders.
- Create OTB proposals, power point presentations and by door seasonal sales and stock plans by account – tailoring receipt needs recommended programs to meet needs of each individual customer’s geographic and climactic concerns.
- Monthly analysis of business by door by account – recommend future receipt adjustments, direct merchandise coordinators to problem doors, capitalize on future growth opportunities
- Report / call out color / style trend to design staff / sales & sales management
- Analyze / recommend by account quarterly margin settlement – provide up front (4-6 weeks in advance) forecast of margin needs by account by class
- Participate in the presentation of the seasonal sales plans to the retailer senior management – prepare the meeting materials including sales plans , account histories & other supporting documents as needed
- Participate in market appointments both in the business review and actual purchasing making recommendations based on historical sales performance
Experience: 5-7 years of wholesale or vertical retail planning & analysis experience
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships
- Previous experience creating Open To Buys and strong understanding of Retail Finance
Education: College degree required
Skills: MS Office products; Excel pivot tables, advanced Excel formulas, Excel formatting, merging data tables, create Power Point decks for presentations)
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top