Planning Manager, E-Commerce - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Planning Manager, E-Commerce – Calvin Klein
The Planning Manager executes and communicates strategic merchandise financial plans that support the company’s financial, product, and marketing objectives; responsible for driving top line financial plans from a divisional level to a department/category level, strategically managing the business in order to maximize sales and margin, and optimizing inventory; contributes to the development of Brand initiatives, and ensures that all planning activities support annual goals.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Partner with the EVP of E-Commerce, and Director of Planning, to develop strategic annual and three year plans at the product level.
- Complete historical analysis at the product level to determine opportunities to grow sales and margin and optimize inventory
- Complete financial schedules related to the development of the business plans and monthly close
- Develop and contribute to the development of Brand initiatives.
- Support new ventures with sales, margin and inventory analysis
- Assist at creating long range goals partnering cross functionally with Merchandising, Planning, and Finance.
Contribute to creating strategic financial plans that support the company’s objectives and brand goals from a top down perspective
- Develop divisional plans at the annual and quarterly level
- Identify and validate sales and margin growth and inventory productivity opportunities for annual and three year strategic plans
- Guide the planning and merchandising teams utilizing historical data, current trends, and socio/economic information to capitalize on new opportunities and identify risks.
- Understand the impact of the current 90 day forecast on the balance of the year. Focus on long range action plans in order to exceed corporate expectations.
- Prepare the Monthly Management Estimate by channel validating sales and margin and ensuring that financial projections represent new strategies, event and holiday shifts, and mitigates risk
- Review and report on the current and future inventory position including any risk to open to buy, delivery of receipts, changes in on order, and seasonality risks and opportunities
- Manage seasonal inventory tactically partnering with merchants and planners to optimize margin
- Compile and prepare hindsight and financial strategy topline presentations for cross functional team presentation
- Support in completion and analysis for the monthly management presentations
- Develop Demand Sales plans, in coordination with the promo calendar to ensure the
business is set – up to meet the Net Sales plan.
- Communicate the Demand Sales Projections to Trade Global, to ensure proper planning for key, upcoming Sales Events.
Assortment Planning & Assortment Planning Prep
- Establish sales, margin, flow, and IMU goals prior to the planning of each delivery. Develop a tops down view of the season at the quarter/season level
- Reconcile the Quarterly Merchandising Plans to the Financial Plans
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3-4 years merchandise planning experience; 6 or more years of total work experience
- 4-year degree; advanced degree a plus.
- Demonstrated experience
- Presenting and recommending strategies and building a business case
- Driving business to exceed company plans
- Leading and developing a team of at least 3 direct reports
- Strategic forecasting for a multidimensional business
- Assuming additional areas of accountability successfully
- Influencing and negotiating at a variety of levels
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presenting complex material in an organized and compelling manner
- Well-versed in planning and allocation systems, as well as advanced Microsoft windows applications.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top