Design Your Future at PVH
- Manage the OTB aspect of the business preparing forecasts and evaluating performance. Protect TH interests while maximizing profitability and minimizing liabilities. Create business plans in accordance with the divisional and corporate goals.
- Manage OTB worksheets, present at monthly business meetings and provide information and strategic initiatives to upper management
- Review data outside of the scope of immediate duties to understand the bigger picture
- Work on divisional/corporate projects as necessary
- Analyze and prepare hindsight documents to measure past performance to inform future planning & buys
- Analyze & communicate by door sales and competitive results
- Manage the pricing and promotion execution in the IP system
- Secure and reconcile financial documents
- Set up pre order and supporting market documents
- Partner with Merchandising to formulate pre-season sales/GM/Inventory Flow Objectives that tie to the topline benchmark metrics and present strategies to upper management
- Partner with Merchandising to build buy worksheets that tie to topline metrics
- Meet with cross functional teams to manage the day-to-day business from a pricing/ promotion and inventory/sales/GM perspective as well as make recommendations on strategies to improve the business.
- Provide support in market and management meetings
- Create seasonal proposal
- Negotiate plans and compromises
- 3-5 years Merchandise Planning experience, preferably in a 100% vertical retail setting (demand side driven)
- Retail math background
- Analytical skills
- Organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally as well as with upper management
- Computer Proficiency: Excel, Word, Power Point, IP, Arthur experience a plus
Qualified candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system. No emails, calls, or agencies accepted.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top